What's new

The Twelve Months of Rainier

Tony S

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
May 23, 2011
Messages
2,094
Reaction score
598
Location
Eatonville, Washington
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well here it goes, "The Twelve Months of Rainier" for 2011. It was an odd year since the snow stayed deep well into the summer months, yet there was not much below the 2500 foot level on the foothills.


400309633.jpg


400309629.jpg


400309628.jpg


400309627.jpg


400309626.jpg


400309625.jpg


400309624.jpg


400309623.jpg


400309622.jpg


400309632.jpg


400309631.jpg


400309630.jpg



March peeking out through the storm was my favorite from the year.
 
interesting set! :)
 
Love the series thanks for posting it. I especially like December due to the clouds.
 
Wow, don't think I've ever stumbled across a series like this.
 
Nice work Tony. I used to live in Federal Way. Rainier's presence looms over the entire region in a way that most people can only imagine. Can anybody spot the deer's head in any of these photos?

Hint: It is the full-face view of a male deer--a buck...and it's shown extremely well in the November shot!!! It is in fact, probably the best buck's head view on Rainier I have seen in many years!
 
Wow things just clicked for me I've bought firearms parts from a company named Rainier Arms, there logo is a mountain and on the site they have a picture of a mountain. it all makes sense now!

I like December the best.
 
How cool. I love the series. It would make a great calendar!
 
Hint: It is the full-face view of a male deer--a buck...and it's shown extremely well in the November shot!!! It is in fact, probably the best buck's head view on Rainier I have seen in many years!

Where?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom