Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think he's keeping all of it .. well, most of it
he came back to his senses

Oh great now I have time to save up till his next selling spree :D

But I have dibs on that Tammy, next time Nikon or Tamron p*ss him off! :D
He might be interested in some of mine feet photos. I'll trade that for his Tammy :p

He might be interested in some of mine feet photos. I'll trade that for his Tammy :p

Sorry, but I bet you're over 15. Once you're an adult, the going price for pictures of your feet drop dramatically.
I was gonna make a joke here about the fact that, as a female, I'd be more likely to be able to take photos that he'd trade for his Tammy, but then I realized that I'm not only old enough to be his mother, I might just be old enough to be his GRANDmother…and now, I'm feeling all grandmotherly and cr*p and I can't say what I could trade photos of.
Hey, Sean, I'll trade you that Tammy for photos of my…chocolate chip cookies, fresh out of the oven. LOL.

EDIT: Oh good, I'm NOT old enough to be his grandmother, but I don't really miss it by much!

Sorry, but I bet you're over 15. Once you're an adult, the going price for pictures of your feet drop dramatically.
I was gonna make a joke here about the fact that, as a female, I'd be more likely to be able to take photos that he'd trade for his Tammy, but then I realized that I'm not only old enough to be his mother, I might just be old enough to be his GRANDmother…and now, I'm feeling all grandmotherly and cr*p and I can't say what I could trade photos of.
Hey, Sean, I'll trade you that Tammy for photos of my…chocolate chip cookies, fresh out of the oven. LOL.

EDIT: Oh good, I'm NOT old enough to be his grandmother, but I don't really miss it by much!
I'll give him a year's supply of feet photos!!!

hahahhahahh, you guys are hilarious!!!

Oh I really like you Sharon :)
* can't find appropriate emoticon! don't like these!

I usually deal with this kind of thing something like this.
"can you send me a screw?"
okay no.
"can I talk to your supervisor?"
okay.
"can you send me a screw?"
no.
"can I have the number for your complaint department?"
yes sir
"hey I am filing a complaint over a screw on customer service person x, y, z"

sir we will be happy to help you with that

"great, I am also filing a complaint with the better business bureau and seeing if I can reverse this purchase on my credit card"

sir, all over a screw?

"well yea. I figure if it is going to cost me 50 cents I am going to make sure it cost you 5k. Forget the screw. I will get my own. I will keep the camera too just let you pay for explaining the reversal charges to my visa and crediting it all back. im just filing complaints I know you guys love paying for this chit. Do you happen to know if there is a federal consumer products division too I can file with?"

sir. you cant reverse your camera it has been to long

"well that's okay I will try anyway, you sort it out with them"

"sir, I am sorry if you feel this way. We can send you the screw"

"no, never mind now. I am over the screw I will take care of the screw myself"

Wow! A 50cent screw and they wouldn't cover it!? I would be livid too. I've heard that Nikon had terrible customer service but, that seems ridiculous.
I have had friends call "corporate" when there were problems for large chain store (best buy) and get great results I wonder if that is something you could attempt. Another thought would be to spread your story throughout social media on twitter and such to possibly get results. I have seen that work before too... Even though it's a 50cent screw it still is the point wow!

I'll take the SB-900 for $250.

Sent a PM

I got my 2 screws today...All is good in the world.

I didn't have to pay LMAO

Most reactions

Back