Johnboy2978
No longer a newbie, moving up!
- Joined
- Oct 21, 2004
- Messages
- 1,797
- Reaction score
- 30
- Location
- Southwest Virginia
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
Just goofin off earlier and had this idea.
Just goofin off earlier and had this idea.

Eggsellent piece of work. The lighting arrangement might have been hard to crack and I can see you might have had to scramble round for the location, but it's come our all white in the end.
Aw, c'mon. Give eggs a break. They're not as hard-boiled as you'd think.
Not really... I'm just yolking.
![]()
Eggsellent piece of work. The lighting arrangement might have been hard to crack and I can see you might have had to scramble round for the location, but it's come our all white in the end.
Pretty much eggzactly what I was thinking eggcept I might prefer an over-easy treatment. I believe that may give it a positive, sunny-side-up eggfect.