SommarShade No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Dec 24, 2005 Messages 2,840 Reaction score 83 Jan 25, 2007 #1
just x joey TPF Noob! Joined Jan 20, 2007 Messages 946 Reaction score 1 Location Ocean City, MD Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 25, 2007 #2 thats nice, i liek teh detail in the fence.
Sw1tchFX TPF Noob! Joined May 3, 2006 Messages 7,499 Reaction score 478 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 25, 2007 #3 Good title, good detail.
firemedic0135 TPF Noob! Joined Jan 16, 2007 Messages 503 Reaction score 1 Location East Texas Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 26, 2007 #4 Whats up Mr. Thingy:mrgreen: I really like that shot.I dont think I would have thought to focus in on the fence.Love it btw what were you settings if you dont mind telling?
Whats up Mr. Thingy:mrgreen: I really like that shot.I dont think I would have thought to focus in on the fence.Love it btw what were you settings if you dont mind telling?
Boltthrower TPF Noob! Joined Dec 26, 2005 Messages 110 Reaction score 3 Location I'm goin back to Cali Cali I'm goin back to Cali Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 26, 2007 #5 from his Exif data Shutter speed 15 sec Lens Aperture F9 Focal Length 42mm ISO 100 Metering mode Pattern Exposure program Aperture Priority Exposure Compensation +1 step your secret(s)(identity) is finally revealed
from his Exif data Shutter speed 15 sec Lens Aperture F9 Focal Length 42mm ISO 100 Metering mode Pattern Exposure program Aperture Priority Exposure Compensation +1 step your secret(s)(identity) is finally revealed
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 26, 2007 Moderator 🛠️ #6 Well. Wow! I really like this one. A LOT! :idea: The focus on the fence, the detail still to be seen of that fence, the light trails and the title all together ===> PERFECT.
Well. Wow! I really like this one. A LOT! :idea: The focus on the fence, the detail still to be seen of that fence, the light trails and the title all together ===> PERFECT.
Jeremy Z No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jan 4, 2007 Messages 1,179 Reaction score 32 Location Chicago burbs Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 26, 2007 #7 I really like it too. I can't see anything to improve upon. Nice job.
SommarShade No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Dec 24, 2005 Messages 2,840 Reaction score 83 Jan 26, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #8 thanks !!! I had to cook it for 15 secs to get the light to detail the fence !! I couldnt focus through the fence in this instance so I went with it...
thanks !!! I had to cook it for 15 secs to get the light to detail the fence !! I couldnt focus through the fence in this instance so I went with it...
GrfxGuru TPF Noob! Joined Jan 4, 2006 Messages 856 Reaction score 23 Location Texas, USA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 26, 2007 #9 very interesting idea and dare I say social comment
Arch Damn You! Joined Jan 21, 2006 Messages 8,487 Reaction score 103 Location locked in the attic Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 26, 2007 #10 great job thor, very nicely done :thumbup: