What's new

the view

spako

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 24, 2006
Messages
1,097
Reaction score
10
Location
Luxemburg
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
another shot from New Zealand...
28444.jpg
 
very cool shot. the guy standing on the pier makes an awesome composition
 
Incredible. I'd love to know what kind of PP you did on this. It's almost infrared, only much darker. I love it.
 
the person makes it more then just a typical landscape shot. its really great.
(though I wouldve kept it strictly sepia)
 
the sky looks amazing, and its one of those i could stare at for some time.
Also wanted to say nice pp. i cant wait till i learn photoshop that well.
 
the sky looks amazing, and its one of those i could stare at for some time.
Also wanted to say nice pp. i cant wait till i learn photoshop that well.

pp? means what...
 
Post-processing. Effects added on the computer afterwards (photoshop, etc.)

Great picture by the way. Terrific comp and pp.
 
Thank you all for the nice feedback!
@danir: thx for the nomination
@ NateS: for the postprocessing i first used two differently exposed RAW files to get the light right in the sky and the foreground and used layers to merge them...
then I converted the shot to sepia with Hue Saturation, and and a copy of the shot to a more blueish shade that I only used on the water.. some levels and curves where used too
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom