The Walk

Velocity

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is a shot taken while walking from Seweerby to Bridlington centre. This is a view looking forward towards Bridlington. Any comments and advice is allways welcome.

Brid_Cliff_4a_Cropped_a.jpg

nice shot, i like the composition other then the horizon is split exactly in half. try to keep it in thirds to keep the shot from looking stagnant.

I'm not sure what tools your working with, but if you were to get closer to the chairs and pull your focal length back to something wider angle, it would give the photo more depth.

hope that helps.

JC

To my mind, this photo is missing something like a "bottom" ... you cropped it from some different original and I cannot but think: what may the original have been like? Where was it cropped, and why? I feel that path should lead up even closer to us, the viewers.

And I looked up where it is!
Now I know! :D

Thank you JC and La Foto for your comments and advice. To be honest it I cropped out some of the sky which I felt there was too much of and this has changed the horizon point. I thougth about a wider angle but then there would have just been an expanse of green on the right hand side. The lense used was the standard canon kit lense which is a small zoom and is not very wide at all.
Nige

Most reactions

New Topics

Back