What's new

The waves of the destiny

the moon was really that big?
 
hahaha it's has edited, i want to give a fantasy look to the photo :lol:
 
FFS? Seriously buckster? WTF is wrong with you? You just want to fight dont you?
 
I like it!!!... Bad timing edit. I like the image that's what I meant.
 
The moon was really THAT big????????????? Is that better buckster? Do I need to put *sarcastic* symbol next to it?
 
FFS? Seriously buckster? WTF is wrong with you? You just want to fight dont you?
You think I just want to fight?! No! Not at all!

But c'mon man! You really had to ask if the moon was really that big? Seriously, you couldn't figure out what was going on just by looking at it? Have you EVER seen the moon really look that big - EVER? Especially with an OBVIOUS wide angle lens used to make the photo - EVER? Especially after we JUST had the Super Moon, with scores of photos by people of it - EVER?

Are you really still that much of a noob? Seriously? Are you really still that clueless?

Again, not trying to pick a fight - just asking, because if that's really the level you're at, you really should stop giving other people advice around here.
 
Gracias
 
lol, you two are funny. I love message boards.

Nice picture OP.

and for the record, I knew the moon was REALLY that big. /sarcasm
 
Ok. That's it. I am nominating this one as my Number 3 (of 5) for May Photo of the Month!!! I love this one and have for days.
 
Thanks :D
 
I like the photo itself but...I'm not digging the current photoshop of the moon. Maybe it's just because I've played with photoshop too much, but it just says "added a moon layer and lowered the opacity" to me..."

I mean....is it in front of or behind the clouds...

Clouds are thin but I never thought that they were that thin...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom