What's new

The Wedding Arbor

Joined
Apr 9, 2009
Messages
41,401
Reaction score
5,706
Location
Iowa
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
TheWeddingArbor.jpg
 
That is smokin'. How did you get the mirror?
 
I duplicated the original, flipped it horizontally, then put both on a canvas that was twice as wide.
 
Its gorgeous.
 
Wow--that is totally sweet! One of *the* coolest smoke shots I've ever seen!
 
Sir,

I liked your previous set which looked quite natural, except for the colours; this looks like just a photoshopic pattern only; i assure you my like to your previous set

Regards :D
 
Thats it

Regards ;)

My vocabulary has many more astonishing terminologies... don't worry; those will be delivered at regular intervals :lol: :lol: :lol:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom