The week of the Raptor

MSnowy

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
After weeks of not seeing many raptors this past week things improved.

i-nJKTnHQ-L.jpg

i-h7jScxJ-L.jpg

i-VGcWvbw-L.jpg

i-sLDhqDH-L.jpg

As always, absolutely beautiful, I really love that second one.

I finally saw an owl yesterday, not a snowy though. And of course, I didn't bring my camera with me.

As always, absolutely beautiful, I really love that second one.

I finally saw an owl yesterday, not a snowy though. And of course, I didn't bring my camera with me.

Thanks you, What! cameras are the same as American Express cards "Don't leave home without it"

Michael, very nice images. All our raptors have headed south looking for food as most of their food goes underground this time of year, but the snowies winter here, so I will have to go looking next week now that they are probably back for a few months.

WesternGuy

Very, very nice! I really like the 2nd.

I like the harrier shot a lot, they're awesome birds to watch. I always see a few when I head to Salisbury/Plum Island hunting the marshes, but they can be so fast! By the time I have my camera up they'll be a half mile away haha

Great job getting them to pose on those fence posts for you. Great shots, I really like that second photo.

Michael, very nice images. All our raptors have headed south looking for food as most of their food goes underground this time of year, but the snowies winter here, so I will have to go looking next week now that they are probably back for a few months.

WesternGuy

Thanks and good luck with the Snowies

I like the harrier shot a lot, they're awesome birds to watch. I always see a few when I head to Salisbury/Plum Island hunting the marshes, but they can be so fast! By the time I have my camera up they'll be a half mile away haha

I agree the Harrier is the hardest hawk around here to get close to

Gorgeous set. Nice to see background for environment reference.

Thank you. I find that my most popular wildlife prints are the ones with interesting backgrounds.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back