the weird eating habits of man ...

Dew

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
i decided to cook pancakes the other day ... i grabbed the syrup out of the fridge ... placed it on the table ... my hubby went to the fridge, grabbed a can of liverwurst ... spooned heapings onto his pancakes :puke-rig: .. i sat there in total awe while my stomach rumbled.. holding back my breakfast :lol:

geeeeeesh :scratch:

my mom also puts sugar on everything; chili, spaghetti, u name it :lol:

do u or your loved ones subscribe to the "unusual eating habits" method? :lol:

:lmao: .... my poor baby :LOL:

I have a girlfriend I can hardly bear to go to dinner with anymore....she asks for mayo on the side no matter WHAT she orders and dips every....single.....mouthful....into this gob of white before she'll eat it... :puke-rig: I really can't watch her eat anymore. It's a relief when the waiter removes the plates....

buhhhhhhhhhh :puke:

maybe it wasnt such a good idea to start this thread, my stomach is getting quesy :lol:

anybody looking to loose a few pounds, read this thread twice a day

*feeling sick* :lol:

I have a friend that snacks on giant spicy pickels and sourkraut all day. I used to have a boss who's favorite snack was Imitation crab meat chucks washed down with chocolate milk. The smell make me ill, his breath after would make me puke. (and he was in sales, go figure). My girlfriend also likes to put libral amounts of mayo on almost everything she eats.

In the town i am in for school we also have a large mexican population, and some of the things i see them making turn my stomach too, cow stomach, feet of various aminals, all kinds of liver etc. The smell of that cooking up, combined with what i can only assume is corn tortillas. or tamales gives my stomach a spin when i pass by those apts.

Call me weird but i always thought the grossest thing in the world was cottage cheese with pinapple, the thought is just revolting to me! :oops:

Havoc said:
... some of the things i see them making turn my stomach too, cow stomach, feet of various aminals, all kinds of liver etc. The smell of that cooking up, combined with what i can only assume is corn tortillas. or tamales gives my stomach a spin when i pass by those apts.

:shock: :puke: :puke:

I don't like anything wierd, but my wife eats those Pizza peppers (dried and ground up red peppers) on lots of stuff. She also likes Jalepenos on most everything..... Omletes, pasta, you name it.

When she was pregnant (lets not go there too much as we all know how weird that can get....) she craved Jalepenos and Beer. (BTW the beer....about 2 sips.....settled her morning sickness....Dr. said if you only have a little like 2 or 3 drinks to half a can a day, it would be ok)

WolfePak

Call me weird but i always thought the grossest thing in the world was cottage cheese with pinapple, the thought is just revolting to me!

Mayo on French Fries

A local radio shock-jocks always talks about putting mayo on French Fries said he picking it up in Europe, I tried it and liked it

hmmmmmmm, i like sour cream on roast beef. i only do that with my mom's roast beef though. and it's not like hers is bad and i'm trying to cover the taste. i love her roast beef. i don't know when or why i ever started doing that but it's good! :D

i also like salsa on quite a bit of stuff. though it's not that weird i don't think. lots of people (around here anyway) put salsa on scrambled eggs and such. i also put it on grilled cheese sandwiches though.

i KNOW there's more stuff and i can't think of it all...

OH! do any of you ever dip french fries into chocolate milkshakes? it's pretty good, and i found that it's more common than i would have thought. i'm always surprised how many people say they do it as well.

i don't think this one is weird, but my boyfriend says it's strange that i dip pizza in ranch dressing. he also says it's gross that i put ranch dressing on wheat thins sometimes. what's so gross about that? :? i don't get it. :scratch:

the worst thing I can image is a pigs head. Dont know why but it just seems weird to me. I use to work at a supermarket with a huge somina (sp?) population that would stock up on those things.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back