The "What You Had For Dinner" thread. :D

You have Maxburger over there, the best burgers on earth. They are proper meals, and leave all that McD, KFC and BK rubbish well behind :D

yeah they are quite good but I think the best hamburger I've had was at a Burger King at London Gatwick airport :mrgreen: I dont know why maybe because I was just very hungry :lol: btw lol I actually had BK for dinner today lol got a double cheeseburger and a hamburger and a medium fries and a LARGE coke :D too bad I didn't take any pics because I didn't want to look like a dumb tourist, again :lol:

yeah they are quite good but I think the best hamburger I've had was at a Burger King at London Gatwick airport :mrgreen: I dont know why maybe because I was just very hungry :lol: btw lol I actually had BK for dinner today lol got a double cheeseburger and a hamburger and a medium fries and a LARGE coke :D too bad I didn't take any pics because I didn't want to look like a dumb tourist, again :lol:

it was probably really just because you were hungry.

BK is lightyears away from the taste and quality of MaX :) And believe me, I had plenty of either over the years ;)

It's Sunday and traditional here in the UK for us to have roast dinner.

Tonight, we had roast lamb with various vegetables (aubergine, courgettes, carrots and mashed potato).

Pizza for me tonight.

IMG_4524-resized.jpg

Mmmm awesome looking Pizza! Alex has your beer tho. :D Those pork-chops look VERY yummy too! Mmm so thick!

Here's mine:

Dinner4_001.jpg

A $2.00 special from Circle-K :D

Alex, is that Ale or beer? Looks great, and it's making me thirsty!

Alex, is that Ale or beer? Looks great, and it's making me thirsty!

It is what we in Germany call Altbier ("old beer"), it is a dark beer, top fermented (so different from bottom fermented lager type beers).

It is not exactly like ale, but as my British friends say, it is the best approximation to ale which you can get in Germany ;)

In Germany, Altbier is my favourite. In the UK I drink only ale. So both meet my taste.

Schumacher?.. i bet that went down fast!..

:lmao:

it went down fast ;)

Last edited:
Bifurcator...I understand people may eat differently in Japan, but the raw egg is just TOO far!! ;) Do a lot of people eat (Drink?) raw eggs in Japan?

And that pizza looks sooo delicious

Bifurcator...I understand people may eat differently in Japan, but the raw egg is just TOO far!! ;) Do a lot of people eat (Drink?) raw eggs in Japan?

believe me, there are things to eat on this planet, which will give you worse nightmares than raw egg ;)

The pizza was great, and yeah - I'll have to hit Alex up for some beer next time. ;)

I'm making something right now. you guys will get to see in a little bit. It's a suprise. If anyone can guess what I'm making before I post the picture, I'll give you a dollar (Not even joking)

the dollar is quite weak these days, can't we make it a euro?

Most reactions

Back