The "Where Am I?" Game

Gusterfell got it. The first is Greenwood Plantation is St. Francisville, the second is The Myrtles, also in St. Francisville, and the third is the statue of Andrew Jackson in front of St. Louis Cathedral in New Orleans.
Your turn to post some photos, Gusterfell. =)

Let's see... These aren't all in the same city, but are in the same province/state/political area.

10000723na.jpg

10000903ve.jpg

10000218vb.jpg

Charlsie said:
Alright, so the last post here was in May of last year, but I'm going to see if I can get this thing going again. Maybe there'll be some more people around interested in playing.

I'll start off with an easy one. These weren't all taken in the same city, but the last should be a dead giveaway as to a city and, therefore, the state.

124023784.png

349575418.png

338541102.png

Y'all have at it.

hahaha..I have tons of Jackson Square photos, some of Jackson on the horse and tons of the St. Louis cathedral...I have been spending many weekends shooting in New Orleans..it is a great photo op city!

MommyOf4Boys said:
hahaha..I have tons of Jackson Square photos, some of Jackson on the horse and tons of the St. Louis cathedral...I have been spending many weekends shooting in New Orleans..it is a great photo op city!

What part of Louisiana are you in? I'm way up here in Shreveport but may be moving to NOLA in a year or so. :boogie: I get to go down this weekend but don't know how much time I'll have to go out and photograph stuff. :???:

We have a winner! :) It's Virginia. The first two are indeed downtown Norfolk, and the third is the Governor's Palace in Williamsburg.

So was it MommyOf4Boys or me? I guessed it first, but she guessed closer. Either way, I don't have any other photos to post. I don't get out much. =P I can always post the pictures I took in New Orleans this weekend and you can *pretend* you don't know where it is. =P

Well, I thought I should try to give this old thread some new life .. let's see if it works ;)

here come 3 images from the same city, and it is up to you to guess where they are taken! I think this one is fairly easy if you have ever been there ...

What can you win? Just honour and my respect :mrgreen:

...oh, and of course you are allowed to comment on the images as well .. but only if you try to guess :p

1:
guess_112.jpg

2:
guess_24.jpg

3:
guess_107.jpg

Well, I thought I should try to give this old thread some new life .. let's see if it works ;)

here come 3 images from the same city, and it is up to you to guess where they are taken! I think this one is fairly easy if you have ever been there ...

What can you win? Just honour and my respect :mrgreen:

...oh, and of course you are allowed to comment on the images as well .. but only if you try to guess :p

1:
guess_112.jpg

2:
guess_24.jpg

3:
guess_107.jpg

Cologne

Let's start with the continent then. I guess it is somewhere in Asia. Am I right (and by the way: the winner not only wins himself honour and respect but also the right to post the next Where am I?-photos!)?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back