The "Where Am I?" Game

"Friggin cool" the bottom one, can't agree more, and quite sad the top two.

Molested Cow, have you travelled much?
For it just SEEMS to me that it is your go AGAIN... (I come round here too late to have any say in this game, but I, too, thought at once: New York).

Thomas???
Can the Cow send in three more pics?

LMAO. That last shot is just fantastic.

Goddamit you Americans - you are supposed to be using countries. How are us outlanders gunna guess American cities?

*sighs - not to worry. The game has developed a life of its own and people are enjoying it.

"It's alive! Alive! Mwhahahahahaha"

Oh.. and yeah Thomas. The weather is just fantastic here at the moment. Warm and sunny - tee shirt weather but not just too hot (yet).

Just guess the country...

Copy_of_city1.jpg

Copy_of_city2.jpg

expo1.jpg

2Stupid2Duck said:
LMAO. That last shot is just fantastic.

Goddamit you Americans - you are supposed to be using countries. How are us outlanders gunna guess American cities?

*sighs - not to worry. The game has developed a life of its own and people are enjoying it.

"It's alive! Alive! Mwhahahahahaha"

Great game 2stupid2duck

Lol glad you have a sense of humor about it :D It's hard for NorthAmericans to post other countries as there are not many in North America. It's easier for Europeans, as the next country is only a few hours away......I know your from oz but you seem well traveled. I just hope some one dosn't post pictures from Lansing MI :wink:

S'pore... But I think Core already won! :)

Most reactions

Back