Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
400-1735.jpg

400-1687.jpg

600-1746.jpg

400-branch.jpg

400-grass.jpg

C&C Appreciated

Those are all really good. I love the first one, especially. The angle is is fantastic and I love the colors. Good job.

Thanks Spacy!

"Widowmaker"? Why?
Is it because that tree has so many thorns?

My favourite is the "Natural Chaos" in Photo 4. Even though underneath the snow the "chaos" looks even quite tidied up - sort of.
Those ice-covered plants as to be seen in your last photo here will never cease to fascinate me. I like the yellow of the dried shining through the ice.

love 1, 3 & 5
can't make my mind up if I like the shadows in #2, but without them the photo would be a bit empty

"Widowmaker"? Why?
Is it because that tree has so many thorns?

My favourite is the "Natural Chaos" in Photo 4. Even though underneath the snow the "chaos" looks even quite tidied up - sort of.
Those ice-covered plants as to be seen in your last photo here will never cease to fascinate me. I like the yellow of the dried shining through the ice.

I'm trying to limit my 'wordy' responses, so I'm typing with one hand :)

'Widowmakers,' are dead branches that fall from the trees. A fire a few years ago killed this pine. Scattered fire left a strange overall effect (#3) in the area.

Wild looking branch (4) is probably my favorite- finally a nice looking hdr keeping snow from blowing out.

The ice plants were so weird!- I never seen anything like that before.

love 1, 3 & 5
can't make my mind up if I like the shadows in #2, but without them the photo would be a bit empty

Thanks- I tried to get more needles from the tree shadows in there, I found the little tuft of needles sticking up out of the snow attractive. Concentrated on bringing out the fine shadows. Should have gotten closer I guess, doubting my resolve to get back on my knees in the snow after shooting the branch in #4.

Most reactions

Back