Mersad

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
mersad-photography.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
mjesecina2.jpg

Whoa, I love this! Can't access the EXIF data, so may I ask you how you shot it (set-up and settings)?

(The blue of the sky looks unnatural, but it's obvious this was your intent –at least that's what the title of the photo suggests...)

Love it too.

Too bad there is that tan thing showing on the left. It takes away a bit from the white/blue purity of the rest of the image.

Whoa, I love this! Can't access the EXIF data, so may I ask you how you shot it (set-up and settings)?

(The blue of the sky looks unnatural, but it's obvious this was your intent –at least that's what the title of the photo suggests...)

This was shot in RAW mode. Settings were: f3,5 ISO200, Exposure: 2,5s, 18 mm. After i played with the settings in the Adobe Photoshop Raw Editor i enhanced the blue a little (the original has a stronger blue too)

Love it too.

Too bad there is that tan thing showing on the left. It takes away a bit from the white/blue purity of the rest of the image.

Thanks. I agree about the distraction, but that's my closet, so i couldn't move it, and reframing didn't work too.

Last edited:
Thanks. I agree about the distraction, but that's my closet, so i couldn't move and, and reframing didn't work too.

Well, at least it means you get a second chance. lol. How about setting the blind in the opposite direction then so it won't show? Or maybe hanging a bed sheet in front of it? with some kinda weight on the bottom to keep it as wrinkle free as possible.

This was shot in RAW mode. Settings were: f3,5 ISO200, Exposure: 2,5s, 18 mm.
Thanks! So no fill flash to light the window? Or maybe there was enough light available in the room?
There was enough light in the room, yeah.

Thanks. I agree about the distraction, but that's my closet, so i couldn't move and, and reframing didn't work too.

Well, at least it means you get a second chance. lol. How about setting the blind in the opposite direction then so it won't show? Or maybe hanging a bed sheet in front of it? with some kinda weight on the bottom to keep it as wrinkle free as possible.

I should close it, yeah. :) Bed sheet would work too. :thumbup: I'll keep that in mind next time it's full moon.

Why are you bumping your own thread? Anyway it looks cool. you could of used some artificial vignetting to put emphasis on the window opening and take away from the closet and rest of the earthly matter that's distracting. Also the moon (i'm assuming it's the moon) is totally blown out in my opinion. It's very bright and there's no texture to it. Maybe that was your intent so it doesn't appear to be a moon. who knows. But as I said, it looks cool

Why are you bumping your own thread? Anyway it looks cool. you could of used some artificial vignetting to put emphasis on the window opening and take away from the closet and rest of the earthly matter that's distracting. Also the moon (i'm assuming it's the moon) is totally blown out in my opinion. It's very bright and there's no texture to it. Maybe that was your intent so it doesn't appear to be a moon. who knows. But as I said, it looks cool
You can bump your own thread if it gets piled under a lot of newly created ones! ;) As far as vignetting goes I'm not a big fan of it. And with three layers of footage there is no way (except for HDR) to expose properly for all of them. So having the moon blown out turned out to be really the best solution. Thank you for your comment!

This is such a stunning shot Mersad!! :)
Original, well exposed, nicely composed... well done! And I definitively love the reflection on the window pane.

Most reactions

Back