What's new

The Window

Frequency

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Oct 17, 2010
Messages
8,864
Reaction score
683
Location
Calicut, Kerala,India
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Please Comment....

5729617603_e97ece2902_z.jpg


Regards...:D
 
I would crop it tighter and not include the plant. I would also lose the ugly frame.
 
Actually i was not sure about that; finally i kept the bush within frame...
And the outer frame..... :(

Regards :)
 
a little rotation and lens correction to make it more symetrical. I would include some of the black at the bottom and the colorful roof personally.
 
Actually i am ignorant about the lens distortion correction. Would you please tell how to achieve this?
 
I use lightroom. So if you take for example high rise buildings. Sometimes it looks like the building is leaning. You can correct that. I am sure you can do it on photo shop to but I havent done it.
 
In photoshop cs5 the shortcut is Shift+Ctrl+R for lens correction. I think in CS3 it's under filter > distort > lens correction. Even though yours isn't a lens issue but a perspective issue (you weren't perfectly perpendicular to the window), you still fix it the same way.
 
I use lightroom. So if you take for example high rise buildings. Sometimes it looks like the building is leaning. You can correct that. I am sure you can do it on photo shop to but I havent done it.

Thank you Schwettylens; let me try this
 
In photoshop cs5 the shortcut is Shift+Ctrl+R for lens correction. I think in CS3 it's under filter > distort > lens correction. Even though yours isn't a lens issue but a perspective issue (you weren't perfectly perpendicular to the window), you still fix it the same way.
Thank you Bazooka; but i wonder, why the left end has fine alignment but only the right end is inclined ????

Regards :D
 
because you shot it in an angle a bit
 
I have to say, I like the crop a lot more than the original. I personally would crop it just a hair less. Just enough to leave the blue trim under the window. Just my two cents. Thanks for sharing it
 
I like the original better, but it is leaning to the left a bit.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom