Reaction score
Website
www.photosenzitive.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Please Comment....

5729617603_e97ece2902_z.jpg

Regards...:D

I would crop it tighter and not include the plant. I would also lose the ugly frame.

a little rotation and lens correction to make it more symetrical. I would include some of the black at the bottom and the colorful roof personally.

I use lightroom. So if you take for example high rise buildings. Sometimes it looks like the building is leaning. You can correct that. I am sure you can do it on photo shop to but I havent done it.

In photoshop cs5 the shortcut is Shift+Ctrl+R for lens correction. I think in CS3 it's under filter > distort > lens correction. Even though yours isn't a lens issue but a perspective issue (you weren't perfectly perpendicular to the window), you still fix it the same way.

I use lightroom. So if you take for example high rise buildings. Sometimes it looks like the building is leaning. You can correct that. I am sure you can do it on photo shop to but I havent done it.

Thank you Schwettylens; let me try this

In photoshop cs5 the shortcut is Shift+Ctrl+R for lens correction. I think in CS3 it's under filter > distort > lens correction. Even though yours isn't a lens issue but a perspective issue (you weren't perfectly perpendicular to the window), you still fix it the same way.
Thank you Bazooka; but i wonder, why the left end has fine alignment but only the right end is inclined ????

Regards :D

because you shot it in an angle a bit

I have to say, I like the crop a lot more than the original. I personally would crop it just a hair less. Just enough to leave the blue trim under the window. Just my two cents. Thanks for sharing it

I like the original better, but it is leaning to the left a bit.

Most reactions

Back