the wood

manda

instigator of pottymouthedness
Reaction score
Website
www.lyptonvillage.org
wood.JPG

Nice shot. I really like the blue and the orange. More details on the equip please.

Very interesting shot. Please more tech info.

I like the unique angle and position of the shot. the detail and depth of field is superb.

im never good at this because i dont write things down and have a shocking memory
its shot with my canon digital G3 on about 2.5

with the macro setting on
seems to be you have to set it to macro to get good depth of field with this camera

thanks for the comments guys

manda said:
with the macro setting on
seems to be you have to set it to macro to get good depth of field with this camera

But Manda, you have virtually no depth of field in this shot (which I really really like! It's fabulous.) Maybe you have it flipped?

I must agree. I would argue that the depth of field is very short. There are a lot of items in the background, but the background appears as a single depth.

Some depth appears on the board, but I can definitely tell this was a macro shot.

hey, I've been trying similar angles to yours in the past week or so. These angles give very good outcomes even if there's nothing really that special in the frame.

But I really wish mine could be as good as yours. My backgrounds usually come out too blurry. how'd you get that background so 'sharpish'? If I took the same pic, the background orange wouldn't have shown any detail whatsoever.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back