the worker

hawkeye

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This one of my more favorite shots. I love the stance and the shadow casts. It looks like it could be on the surface of the moon.

22332-StoneMountainPark-123.jpg

love the composition in this one... plus it just makes me really want to know what the heck this guy's job is. Area 51? Ancient tar pits?

love the composition in this one... plus it just makes me really want to know what the heck this guy's job is. Area 51? Ancient tar pits?

I could tell you, but then I'd have to... well, you know :mrgreen:

Well.... that fence speaks against the surface of the moon (if only a little ;)), but other than that ... but his feet say he is looking in our direction, yet there is no face. His head seems to be looking into the far distance. His feet, though, :scratch: ... Could there be something I don't get??? :er:

... but his feet say he is looking in our direction, yet there is no face. His head seems to be looking into the far distance. His feet, though, :scratch: ... Could there be something I don't get??? :er:
He is looking to the left (his right). His face is wrapped, so it does look a little strange at first.

What is this place he's at? Looks like some sort of waste dumping area (that would explain the face wrap too).

It was taken atop a mountain. They were doing construction on something, but I have no idea what it was. As for the face wrap, I have no idea. It wasnt very cold or hot that day. Anyways, I was pretty excited when I got home for post processing.

Well.... that fence speaks against the surface of the moon (if only a little ;)), but other than that ... but his feet say he is looking in our direction, yet there is no face. His head seems to be looking into the far distance. His feet, though, :scratch: ... Could there be something I don't get??? :er:

He was just looking to his right. There was heavy machinery and i guess he was either guiding it, or waiting for it to pass.

Most reactions

Back