What's new

Them Crackers Make Good Music

Kazooie

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Dec 28, 2011
Messages
1,231
Reaction score
138
Location
Alaska
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
IMG_3191.jpg

No, that was not a racial slur or anything like that. Simply a (sarcastically redneck) remark make by my mom when she heard me crunching them in my mouth.
 
Tasty photo, though I'm a little annoyed to see food on the piano keys. Aaaggghhh!

I told my girlfriend how I always thought Uncle Kracker had a kind of racist name, but she pointed out that he spells it with a "k" and it's because he like Kraft crackers. *derp*
 
:lol: The only thing I let touch my keys is my fingers... and now food, so it's all good!

Oh, you didn't know his full name, did you? It's Uncle Kracker Ken Kraftables... AKA the K.K.K.! :p
 
:spank: Naughty Kazooie!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom