Therapy- The Maine Coast

welcome to Maine. The way life should be.

No arguments there. My family (well my Dad, Brother, and I) always spend a few weeks camping in that area every summer, mostly just grilling food, fishing, and being beach bums. Last year we went around the new moon, and I got spoiled with like 8 clear nights in a row. This year I'm co-hosting a workshop in Acadia around the new moon the month we're camping, so I went up to grab some night scenes last week. I really want to just move to Maine

Wonderful!

Thanks John!

Nice shot man, saw this on Facebook or Instagram and liked it there [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks man!
you know i have lived in this state for half my life and never been to Acadia. something odd with that.... And cool, glad you and your family have fun here.

The park is nice but Bar Harbor is way too busy in the summer.

Funny thing is that you can get the same scenery for free if you travel up the coast a bit more.
well i have been to bar harbor, rockport, etc. etc. etc. just never actually went out camping in acadia. Used to go up to the forks and get drunk and pretend to fish...

Oh well camping in acadia is just like camping anywhere else except you have to pay more to do it.

I am stoked because I am getting my atv all up and running so I'll be able to explore maine properly.

Great shot man. Really fantastic.

Yes, very cool!

It ain't therapy if you can't bottle it. (wink, wink, nudge, nudge...)

Let me know the next time you're in Maine!

I'm waiting to reach that level of frenetic activity that the only sensible thing to do is to jump into the car and run away from daily obligations (at least for a weekend). And if Maine is where the random drive takes us, there are a bunch of you that I would love to look up and meet with. We'll see.

If you are in the Acadia area stop in and say hello to my sister Karen, she owns a small B&B in Hancock, right on the water. Three Pines B&B.

Three Pines Bed and Breakfast

Tax base....... And here i am hoping we can keep Maine poor so it doesn't become Mass, and trying to get rid of tourists.

My experience has been that Mainers hate tourists, until about June 10th. Then it's all open arms.

Come labor day, it's back to b*tching about outtah statahs

I'm waiting to reach that level of frenetic activity that the only sensible thing to do is to jump into the car and run away from daily obligations (at least for a weekend). And if Maine is where the random drive takes us, there are a bunch of you that I would love to look up and meet with. We'll see.
Passer a l'Ouest jeune homme. Vous avez besoin de conduire en Californie, dans le Nord de la Californie. Je vais personnellement de vous montrer quelques Sonoma vintners.

Passer a l'Ouest jeune homme. Vous avez besoin de conduire en Californie, dans le Nord de la Californie. Je vais personnellement de vous montrer quelques Sonoma vintners.

Sans doute, c'est une offre vraiement gentile de vôtre part. Mais avec les responsabilités de l'enterprise que je dirige, ça doit attendre nôtre retrait, qui n'est pas prevus pour plusieres années. But it's certainly tempting. I DO have relatives in that part of the country (Laguna Beach, Palm Springs), who remind me from time to time that they'd love a visit, but for one reason or another, things just didn't line up to free up enough time. Eh. Sometimes opportunities open up. We'll see.

Last edited:

well if you cross the border in Woburn you are in for a treat and that is a very nice drive.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back