What's new

There is always something close to home (4)

iBats

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 15, 2009
Messages
460
Reaction score
0
Location
philly
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So these shots were taken in my front yard, and like the title says, there is always something close to home.

4589965433_55264cbefc.jpg


4589963751_86b913eee2_b.jpg


4590585876_26915a779f_b.jpg


4589965949_993ea3b3af.jpg
 
The first few seem a little out of focus...
Nice job on the bokeh :)
The last shot (of the Iris) I REALLY love the colors and the composition.

good job!
 
The last one looks like a cool flower but you cut off part of the left side which ruins it for me. And I agree the focus seems off on the first couple.
 
focus on these was hard cause of the wind that day so i did the best i could,

anything esle?
 
bump
 
Interesting shots. I'm curious on what you did in post. I like the color on the second one alot.
 
On the second one the pp was really just a bit of tonal adjustments and a few cross tones with desaturation and increased luminance or vibrancy. Then I took it into ps cs5 and layed down a texture and brushed some of it away.
 
The last picture with the flower close up looks really good especially since its cut off on the left side. It is artsy.
 
The last picture with the flower close up looks really good especially since its cut off on the left side. It is artsy.

haha thanks a bunch :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom