There is Snow!?!!?

duncanp

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.duncanphilpott.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
and no school, i did my english essay though it took me forever and was due in today.

we are going to have massive amounts of snow, if i have to believe the news. They are expecting 20cm in some parts of the country. They allready called out a weather alert.
Good thing i got a day off, maybe some good photo ops today :)

Yup. It's thick here and still falling. I want to load up my Holgas and go out but I don't think I'll be able to get the car out of the garage (there's a car in front of it at the moment) before it turns to rain.

Well, I want to take photos and have fun with a rear wheel drive car in 3 inches of snow. :mrgreen:

Do you think those amounts are due east and will reach us here eventually, too? Why is it I don't know much about it coming? Are we too absorbed with the news on the killings in that Chinese Restaurant only "down the road" from here (in American or Australian speaking about distances)? (Yes, that place is only just 12 or 15 kms from here). Have you heard about it? It made the national news here, but maybe did not make the international ones?

I found out. :mrgreen:

1st = no chance
2nd = wheeeeeee
3rd = spin if you're not careful

6cdddcfe.jpg

Anyone want to give it a wash for me?

well ive been out and im wet, my face is stinging and just participated in a hour and a half long sontinous snowball fight...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back