What's new

There's a whole wide world just outside your door!

flygning

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 5, 2008
Messages
372
Reaction score
0
Location
Phoenix, AZ
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
4thofJoo-lie127e1.jpg
 
That's an interesting scene. Mind saying where it was taken?
 
I really like this one. The colors pop out and the topic is out of the ordinary. I should have warned you not to let my kids near your house with paint ...
 
I love how there's all this grit and grime but just through the door frame there's all this greenary. It's a good contrast and could say a lot. It's just a shame there isn't also a bunch of grass just beyond the door too instead of more dirt but of course you can't control that.
 
Thanks for looking, everyone! This was shot in Bisbee.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom