There's going to be a riot!!!

Uhh кто говорит по Руски? So Slaphead, any updates yet?

I'm awaiting the pictures eagerly... if you post them in the photojournalism section, maybe you could reply to this thread to let us know?

OK here goes. Just remember I'm a noob and this was a bit scary.

DSC_0124.jpg

DSC_0126.jpg

DSC_0127.jpg

DSC_0128.jpg

DSC_0129.jpg

DSC_0144.jpg

DSC_0160.jpg

DSC_0163.jpg

DSC_0174.jpg

DSC_0184.jpg

DSC_0188.jpg

DSC_0198.jpg

DSC_0213.jpg

DSC_0217.jpg

DSC_0222.jpg

Wow, really good photos considering the circumstances. I really like #2, just the way you focused on the (to be blunt) cocky policeman holding his rubber-shotgun like you would a sniper rifle really makes me laugh. Also, #6, although blurred, is still really effective.

Might I just ask, though. You said in a previous post that you were "alive (just)" and "not in jail (just)". So what came your way that nearly caused those events to happen?

Great photos, and I can't wait for your story!

Wow! Great work! I wish we had real riots here in Washington DC. I think these shots as a set portray alot of emotion and show how the event unfolded. I think #6 is the best, and then #12. Keep it up.

I would also like to hear your story, seems interesting.

Thanks for all the positive comments. I'm drinking beer at the moment, It's Saturday evening after all - yes I know it's a bit sad that I've got my laptop with me. But again thanks. Hopefully I'll have time tomorrow morning to tell the full story ;-)

Cheers

Thanks for all the positive comments. I'm drinking beer at the moment, It's Saturday evening after all - yes I know it's a bit sad that I've got my laptop with me.

Don't worry, doing the same here ... well drinking wine :p

Awesome shots man! Definitely inspirational too. Makes me want to go shoot some protests and riots. There was actually one not long ago up in Seattle but I missed it, so it's a shame.

Anyway, great job, I can't wait to read the whole story.

Wow! Great work! I wish we had real riots here in Washington DC. I think these shots as a set portray alot of emotion and show how the event unfolded. I think #6 is the best, and then #12. Keep it up.

I would also like to hear your story, seems interesting.

To have real riots you need real freedom! You guys said goodbye to that when you let the patriot act be enacted...
Oh well, it once was the "land of the free"...

PS: I don't mean to be offending, just found the american government to be a little too quick on taking away some of the american people's freedom.

still, there is a difference between demonstrations (good to have that freedom), and riots (which I totally dislike since riot = violence)

Most reactions

Back