What's new

These ain't ducks...finally!

These are good photos. The second is definitely a keeper: well frames, well exposed, well lit, well focused, ..... and ..... interesting. I wish there were a repository of well executed photos that the forum could use as examples of what other members here are capable of doing. Yeah, I know, we can link to the member's thread. But it would be nice to have, say a locked sticky, with examples of the best of the genre to use as aids with C&C or were someone looking to improve their skills could go to have a look at well crafted images.

Thus I would nominate your second image to the repository.
 
These are good photos. The second is definitely a keeper: well frames, well exposed, well lit, well focused, ..... and ..... interesting. I wish there were a repository of well executed photos that the forum could use as examples of what other members here are capable of doing. Yeah, I know, we can link to the member's thread. But it would be nice to have, say a locked sticky, with examples of the best of the genre to use as aids with C&C or were someone looking to improve their skills could go to have a look at well crafted images.

Thus I would nominate your second image to the repository.

Wow, I really appreciate those kind words. :)

And that is a great idea for the "teaching" of photography! :)

Cheers
 
The model needs a lot of skin smoothing. I like #2.
 
They are both sublime. You could crop 1 so the rock is on center. The tails come off anyway, right?
#2 is sweet. It looks like there is a little hair above the nose that could disappear.
 
These are awesome, and I love that little dude! I wouldn't crop the first one though, solely based on how cool that piece of woods looks in the upper-left.
 
WOW! Number 2 is amazing! Look at those details :)
 
#2 is very nice!!!!
 
They are both sublime. You could crop 1 so the rock is on center. The tails come off anyway, right?
#2 is sweet. It looks like there is a little hair above the nose that could disappear.

I could crop...I was also going to do a little cosmetic surgery to fix the tail...will take a look when this week gets a little less busy.

Many thanks for your input. :)
 
These are awesome, and I love that little dude! I wouldn't crop the first one though, solely based on how cool that piece of woods looks in the upper-left.

Now that is interesting - you are the second to notice the wood, but you like it...the last person didn't. :)

Thanks for the nice words. :)
 
Both are really good. Specially #2... the framing is great.
Probably some cropping in the first one and as you said, fix to tail to make it end within the picture.

Regards,
LizardKing
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom