TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
what does everyone think? 1
189127272.jpg
189127270.jpg
feel free to critique, just don't edit please

i guess because thats what suited me. i made it a double exposure because i felt like i should, however that was not the initial intention and i only did so after noticing how similar two seperate framse were after the shoot and then doubling them up to see how close they were to each other.

and does that mean you don't like it?

Personally, I like the double exposure for so long as I don't see the two belly buttons. So the double lines of arms and legs and hand and all is ok. The double belly button ... not ...

The second has some nice light ... is it the same person twice in the frame then? Once a bit further away and once a bit closer-up?

yep, again same person twice in the same

I was wondering what your thinking was because usually, to me at least, a double exposure so closely the same as the original shot shows movement. It is an illusion that is kind of like a car whose wheels are blurred.

It's really an old idea and this being the case it give a very different feel to the picture. a fell that the hands are in motion. At least that is how I see it.

I have a series of birds I shot in the seventies where they were double esposed in the transfer from slides to negative film and the appear to be moving when you walk into the room.

I don't see movement in the first one. More of a dreamy effect. I think it works well. I like it.

Re: #1. I didn't really like when I first glanced at it, but that just might be ther perv in me. I wanted to oggle a bit.

But it didn't take long to grow on me. I concur with the dreamy comment...to add to it, it kinda has an intoxicated feel. Not really beer goggles, but that double vision bit...

zombiekilla3k said:
I really like them as well. But as was said before the double belly button is kinda creepy
Knock back a couple or three tequilla shooters and have a ganger at a naked broad...is it still creepy?

It is unexpected, sure, but not out of the realm of possibilities for what one might see under certain circumstances.

Efergoh said:
Knock back a couple or three tequilla shooters and have a ganger at a naked broad...is it still creepy?

It is unexpected, sure, but not out of the rhealm of possibilities for what one might see under certain circumstances.

I woulnt know, Im not a drinker:p

neither am I, really, but it does increase my odds of seeing two belly buttons. ;)

i know i know, i couldn't figure out a convienent way to get rid of the belly button that i liked. i'll work more on it someday

Most reactions

Back