What's new

These boots were made for...

oldhippy

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Sep 16, 2012
Messages
4,835
Reaction score
6,557
Location
kentucky hills
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Flower pots. r
image.webp


DSC_0917-Edit.webp
 
Last edited:
I like the scene in the background, but I think there's just a bit too much of it; I actually had to look twice to realize that the flowers were in a boot; move in tighter? I do like the natural 'almost' selective colour achieved here however.
 
...walking!

Oops, I thought it was a quiz ;)

I agree with tirediron on both counts: about the tighter crop and the almost-selective pop of color.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom