What's new

These Feet are Made for Walking

That is not what I expected to see when I opened this thread.
 
they look like hobbit feet. Nasty a$$ big toe nails. I would be embarrassed to post a picture like this. My lord, is this what we are coming to guys sending each other nasty feet pictures.:er:

talk about eeeeyyyuuuuuccckkkkkk!!!!!

I said there was always good in photos and I think you have posted a photo and proven me wrong:(
 
Little tiny bare baby feet = Adorable photo op

Great big man feet (especially when replete with a glimpse of hairy legs) = Put the camera down and back away.

Well, admittedly, you can't really back away from your feet...okay, so just put the lens cap on.

This really was just a fun picture I took to send to my boyfriend to convince him my feet are nasty!

Am I very rude if I say these feet look like a man's feet...............?

Uh-huh. Now, think about that. It'll probably come to you.:banghead:
 
I was expecting perfectly manicured toes popping out of high heels or such
crybaby_sign.gif
 
Wait... i have some inspirations from this image... ;)

i will work out that soon :D
 
Well if response rate mattered...this thread is win win!

As far as the photo, I would say toss it in the trash bin. ;) We all have great ideas that don't seem to work out...this may be one? :D
 
That is not what I expected to see when I opened this thread.
:lol:
they look like hobbit feet. Nasty a$$ big toe nails. I would be embarrassed to post a picture like this. My lord, is this what we are coming to guys sending each other nasty feet pictures.:er:

talk about eeeeyyyuuuuuccckkkkkk!!!!!

I said there was always good in photos and I think you have posted a photo and proven me wrong:(
You got proven WRONG! :greenpbl: But don't worry, this was more for fun than a serious shoot. :)
Little tiny bare baby feet = Adorable photo op

Great big man feet (especially when replete with a glimpse of hairy legs) = Put the camera down and back away.

Well, admittedly, you can't really back away from your feet...okay, so just put the lens cap on.

This really was just a fun picture I took to send to my boyfriend to convince him my feet are nasty!

Am I very rude if I say these feet look like a man's feet...............?

Uh-huh. Now, think about that. It'll probably come to you.:banghead:


That's because I'm a guy... *awkward*

Oh, sorry... *awkward*
*hawkward*! :greenpbl:
Well if response rate mattered...this thread is win win!

As far as the photo, I would say toss it in the trash bin. ;) We all have great ideas that don't seem to work out...this may be one? :D
Yeah, I'm surprised what ugly feet can do for me! Maybe I'll give it to some weird foot-themed adult website, though even the weirdos might not want it! :lmao:
 
Yellow toenails = fungus

Those feet are made for.... Socks. :)

Sorry- I'm a paramedic and firefighter. I can handle vomit, blood, feces, dismemberment, burns, and all sorts of other atrocities, but the one thing that makes me lose my lunch is nasty toes. Had these nails been so long they were curling I'd have vomited right away. Blch!!!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom