What's new

These Feet are Made for Walking

Kazooie

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Dec 28, 2011
Messages
1,231
Reaction score
138
Location
Alaska
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
IMG_1762.jpg


Overall I'm happy with it, just wish I had more of a tan! :lol: Thoughts?
 
Narsty feet too much? :lol:
 
:hug::
 
Overall I'm happy with it, just wish I had more of a tan! :lol: Thoughts?

More of a tan? You, sir, must be joking... lol. I wish they were less purply. Did you soak them in Alaska water just before the shoot?

More important, though, is that the shot is boring. I don't have the slightest idea what this shot is about and, frankly, nothing about it makes me want to know more.
 
Overall I'm happy with it, just wish I had more of a tan! :lol: Thoughts?

More of a tan? You, sir, must be joking... lol. I wish they were less purply. Did you soak them in Alaska water just before the shoot?

More important, though, is that the shot is boring. I don't have the slightest idea what this shot is about and, frankly, nothing about it makes me want to know more.
:lol: Yeah, I didn't notice the purple till after I uploaded it, it should have been more of a pink. This really was just a fun picture I took to send to my boyfriend to convince him my feet are nasty!
Your toes are try to tell something.... :D
Yeah, that they like to eat each other, huh? :lol:
 
This really was just a fun picture I took to send to my boyfriend to convince him my feet are nasty!

Am I very rude if I say these feet look like a man's feet...............?
 
Way too much magenta...

And the fact that the line between the floor boards are not centered between those lovely feet of yours bothers me a bit. :sexywink:
 
Tea tree oil is great for fungus.
I DON'T HAVE FUNGUSES :P
This really was just a fun picture I took to send to my boyfriend to convince him my feet are nasty!

Am I very rude if I say these feet look like a man's feet...............?
That's because I'm a guy... *awkward*
Way too much magenta...

And the fact that the line between the floor boards are not centered between those lovely feet of yours bothers me a bit. :sexywink:
Yeah, I can see that being the reason for the purple. I didn't notice the seam but now it is very distracting, thanks! :P
 
I'm thinking they would be happier in flip flops. But I understand that is not standard footwear in Alaska.
 
This reminds me of photos a friend has above her and her husbands bed. It a set of photos of the bottom of their left and right foot. It's a cute idea and the photos are actually nice.
 
Add some difference ...hmm... like, by placing a red rose with stem diagonally on them... then people (including me) will start brooding over it ;) ;) ;)
 
I'm thinking they would be happier in flip flops. But I understand that is not standard footwear in Alaska.
Nah, it's boots for these beauties! :lol:
This reminds me of photos a friend has above her and her husbands bed. It a set of photos of the bottom of their left and right foot. It's a cute idea and the photos are actually nice.
That would be really cute! :)
Add some difference ...hmm... like, by placing a red rose with stem diagonally on them... then people (including me) will start brooding over it ;) ;) ;)
I see what you mean, it's really boring how it is. Unfortunately, I don't have any plans to retry my adventure into foot modeling! :lol:

Thanks for stopping by!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom