TheSupportForum.com - be a nerd or get help from one!

Chase

I am now benign!
Reaction score
Website
www.thephotoforum.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Ok, I am going to ask for all of your help...and hopefully it will help some of you, too! :)

If you haven't already (and most of you haven't! ;)), please stop by and register over at our other forum, TheSupportForum.com

We are looking for people that need help with their computers and those of you that can offer help. If you enjoy computers in general, I'm hoping it will turn in to a fun place to hang out. I doubt it will ever compare to this place...but, you never know!

In any case, please stop by and say hi. The more people that sign up, the more likely the forum will be a success.

I'll stop begging now... :D

I'm in! This is right up my alley. This is actually what I do for a living, well besides taking class that is! :D

Good site. I have a feeling I'll be there a lot....whenever I'm not on this one...sometimes on both....too confusing...must escape...

Okay, I'm in.... so I can read those posts and get a headache, all for you, Chaseypants! :p

wolfepak, the now 6 mos as a microsoft windows xp tech support agent is looking around there and will help where he can with his access to the deep and wide ms knowledge base..... :)

Damn , when I click on the link at the momento , the page only loads scraps of graphics ... not the full page ...
Matter of fact the only graphic that comes up in its entirety is Chase's dodgy duck/penguin thingy avatar :lol:

Most reactions

Back