What's new

They hate to be controlled...

SommarShade

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Dec 24, 2005
Messages
2,840
Reaction score
84
If you ever give your kid chocolate, dont take them to a store afterwards, they get all antsy and stuff. She couldnt stand to be in the stroller/cart When I let her out she systematically destroyed every box she could get to. and gave me the puppy dog look of guilt whenever I raised the camera.

Totally hillarious.....


IMG_0037-1.jpg





2
IMG_0037-1B.jpg




3
IMG_0037-1C.jpg




4
IMG_0037-1D.jpg
 
Very nice series; I think I like the first the best of them all. Hard to resist that face... :)
 
very hard not to love. great photographs. and i must say, beautiful child.
 
Great series! I love the saturation on these!
 
Thanks !!!

Lol Don, nice way to use your knowledge of Norse mythology !!

I love that picture of the figurine !!! awesome

Thorhammer has been my moniker going back to the days of computer lan parties where I was team sniper involved with the original medal of honor game... god that was like 10 years ago.. lol

It stuck really well.

She knows when the clouds part to be quiet !!! lol
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom