icon_mrgreen.gif
icon_mrgreen.gif
icon_mrgreen.gif
icon_mrgreen.gif
icon_mrgreen.gif
icon_mrgreen.gif
icon_mrgreen.gif
icon_mrgreen.gif

I also noticed the Class of 2009 population is dwindling down...is TPF not retaining their member inventory after 3 years?

I'm still here. I lurk regularly but don't post all that much.

Michele or Michelle
I'm a Michele.

You think that's bad? My neighbor's grand-daughter is JoreJah.

I graduated from high school with a Candy Kande, Terrell Bull (say it aloud) and a Michael Hunt (he went by Mike). Eek.

I went to high school with a girl named Gaye Barr. :lol: It was a LONG time ago, and probably when her parents actually NAMED her, the one and only meaning for "Gay" was "happy, bright and cheerful." Unfortunately for her, the world changed a good deal between the time she was born and her high school days.

My only problem with "Sharon" tends to be people who hear it wrong and want to spell it "Sherri" or "Sherry." Only my daddy called me that, and then it was "Shari."
But then I married and went from being a nice, easy "Burke" to a "Monett"--you'd think the only way people would screw that up is to spell it like the artist, but you'd be wrong. Turns out, there are a myriad of ways to totally mess that name up.
Also turns out, that was the LEAST of the reasons why I shouldn't have gotten married... :lmao:

I made a thread. That's something I am surprised you didn't notice. :p

Last edited:
I went to college with 'Bathsheba Finkelstein' and Hadassah Katzenellenbogen.
Lest you scoff, I found two places where these people's names appear on the web.

Attachments

• $baths.jpg
    $baths.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 118
  • $hadassah.jpg
    $hadassah.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 95
Lol. This thread was a good chuckle during my crappy day. I do enjoy this site very much.

One thing that I've noticed that only about 1 in 10 people ever spell my name correctly...even though it's "right there." But then, there are about eight different ways to spell my first name...mine is an old family spelling of the name, which is from Old English... it's D e r r e l.
I hear ya clucking, Big Chicken.....Terri is also one of those names that seems to invite creative spelling...especially for a girl! :razz:

Judi with an I not a Y, I feel yer pain! :hugs:
Try mine on for size MLee instead of Emily. People say Lee. The whole thing is a nightmare. Mommy's reasoning and all.

I made a thread. That's something I am surprised you didn't notice. :p

Ha! I actually did notice (seriously---I did) but I left it off my list because I was left off your goodbye list. Sorry, Charlie.

How's retirement been treating you?

jwbryson1 said:
Ha! I actually did notice (seriously---I did) but I left it off my list because I was left off your goodbye list. Sorry, Charlie.

I noticed he responded yesterday to someone's thread also. That was actually one of the first things I thought I would see on this list. Lol

jwbryson1 said:

I noticed he responded yesterday to someone's thread also. That was actually one of the first things I thought I would see on this list. Lol

Truth be told, I'm just busting his cajones. I was going to post something about him on my "list" but I could not recall his screen name, so I skipped him. That, dear friends, you can take to the bank...:mrgreen:

(lays in the shadows, watching with interest)

Most reactions

Back