What's new

Things on a shelf

zwoof

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 8, 2012
Messages
28
Reaction score
4
Location
Santa Fe
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
$DSC_0279.webp
 
$vase.webp $cups.webp $plates.webp $lock.webp
 
The lock shot is my favorite, but I wish you hadn't cut off the bottom. These also look like fake bokeh which I dislike. Others may feel differently.
 
LOL! Fake bokeh. Guess I'm busted.
(saving up for some wide glass)
 
Need fast glass, not wide (for bokeh). 50mm f/1.8G is $219 and will give very nice out of focus rendering, but is not wide.
Wide is fine too. Not telling what you need ;), just saying that creamy backgrounds and subject separation are related to DOF, aperture blade count and shape, and background distance from subject - not angle of view.
 
The 50mm f/1.8 is at the top of my list, along with the 12-24mm f/4, 20mm f/2.8, 35mm f/1,8 and the 85mm f/1.8.
 
I'm really digging the golden cups photo...great job in my humble opinion.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom