What's new

Things that make you go......VROOMMMM!!

pugnacious33

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 26, 2008
Messages
756
Reaction score
21
Location
MS Gulf Coast
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
IMG_2222.jpg
 
looks like a golf course, with a race track going through

if it had race track tarmac and graffiti id think it was the nurburgring
 
It is the Natchez Trace Parkway, about 400 miles of this from Natchez, MS all the way into Tennessee. Beautiful scenery the entire way, the only problem is that there is a 50mph speed limit the entire way and it is strictly enforced. :(
 
I would take a vacation just to see that road, Those lines are so solid!!!
All the lines here are broken and dirty :P

That is the cleanest road I have ever seen, Is it new I suppose?
 
No it is a very old road, just maintained very well. Not sure when the last time it was paved or improved.
 
Hey as a car photographer you may have found the road I spent 30 years looking for, you might be able to sell the location position to a location agency.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom