What's new

Think Tank Sling-O-Matic

smag4life

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 2, 2011
Messages
21
Reaction score
0
Location
Honolulu, HI
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I am on the cusp of buying this bag, but living in Hawaii, there's no shops around that sell it, so I can't try it on and see how it feels. Does anyone here use one and what good or bad things do you have to say about it? It seems like the perfect bag, or at least as close as one is likely to get. All the other bags I looked at were missing one feature or another that I was looking for, but this one seems to have it all. Plenty of space, easy access from either side, reversible strap (wasn't looking for this one, but it's an awesome feature), sturdy, and the ability to end up at your waist when you pull it around rather than at your chest. Thanks.

-AJ
 
I've never used that particular bag....but I've owned other think tank bags and I love them. Think tank knows how to make a bag!
 
Awesome, thanks for the quick reply. Between that, the fact that every review I've read has said that, for those who like slings, this is a great bag, and all the features not found on other slings, it was a no brainer for me to get it. I just ordered mine and I'm hoping it will get here on Friday, but more likely it won't get here until next week. Thanks again.

-AJ
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom