What's new

thinkering w/ lightroom c&c

dandiaz

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 13, 2010
Messages
22
Reaction score
0
Location
Manila City
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
1.
edited-3.jpg


2.
selectivecoloringsample001.jpg


c and c please.

-Dan
 
not bad :)
find me on aim, i'll send you more filters :)
 
Look it up on google. Its quite simple and easy to do.
 
what how do you do that selective coloring?
There are few ways to do that
#1a - choose an adjustment brush (saturation), desaturate everything except what you want to be left in color
#1b - desaturate EVERYTHING then "erase" the area that you want to stay in color
#2 - its easier to see it here then me describing Viddler.com - Touch Of Color Too - Uploaded by ziser
 
I did the 1a. This is very easy if your going to use it in a picture where your subject have a different color the the background.
 
Is that first one the "make everyone turn their heads sideways" preset?
 
I did the 1a
Doing is 1b :) (funny i guess the way I named it) at least for me is easier when object is small compared to the rest of the scene, as it is in your picture. Its just less details I have to go through :)

EDIT


MY MAN DOMINANTLY
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, go to Topic1 and Topic2 of his threads to read up on some very important and useful information.
 
Ouch Dan, #1 really hurt my neck and I already had a kink. :lol: I can't tell what the subject is. What else did you do besides make it B&W?

#2 - Nice color on the flower. There are distracting things in the background and even the vines to the right.

Are you in Manila, Philippines?
 
sorry for that kinda did a lot on #1. basically test all the settings in lightrooms. I did use the brush to i think.

Yes. I'm in Manila
 
No, I used the brush tool in light room. But i did have an circular polarizer when i shot this.
 
Last edited:
Whats up with the massive tilt in the first image?
Looks like you had an awesome sky to play with, shame you tilted and had the horizon so much in the "middle" of the scene.
 
I liked the playful effect but now its really feeling more akward than playful. I have some shots that not tilted but the foreground was kinda cut.:x
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom