Thinking of moving to San Antonio or Austin Texas ... Need info if possible

Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Like the title says. If anyone here lives in either of these two cities can you tell me what you think and what not. I am looking for information on cost of living, jobs, social, crime, ect.

Thanks,

Michael

Hey Michael,

I live in Round Rock, just north of Austin and I love it here. The job, economy and housing markets seem to be doing better here than most parts of the country. I moved here from Dallas and love what Austin has to offer without all the traffic. Austin is called the "Live Music Capital of the World". There is always a club or bar to go see some great music and Austin hosts 2 huge music festivals each year, SXSW South by Southwest & ACL Austin City Limits Music Festival.

If you are a sports fan you have all the UT sports, AAA Baseball - Round Rock Express Houston Astros affiliate, Minor League Basketball - Austin Toro's & Minor League Hockey - Dallas Stars Affiliate. San Antonio is only 90 min. away so you can go to Spurs games. Dallas & Houston are only 3 hours away as well.

I chose Round Rock over Austin proper for the schools and smaller town feel (at least that is how it felt when I moved here :lol:).

You can find a lot of information Round Rock or any other city at Round Rock, Texas (TX) profile: population, maps, real estate, averages, homes, statistics, relocation, travel, jobs, hospitals, schools, crime, moving, houses, sex offenders, news, sex offenders

If you have any specific questions don't hesitate to ask!

Most reactions

Back