thinking of upgrading canon body need advice

flagrl

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
i am thinking of upgrading from a canon eos xs because i have error 99 so i have a few lenses for canon so am going to stay with canon. i like shooting macro and wildlife photography as well as sceaneary. i am thinking of buying a canon T2i or t3i but i seen that there is not much difference between the two so was going to get the t2i cause it is a little cheaper. is this a good choice for my interests. if not what are some good canon camera's. thank you for the advice

the bad thing about the rebel series is that it doesnt have thumb wheel and no top screen. I would try and get a 60D. If you dont care about video, maybe 50D or 40D

Error 99 is a catch-all Canon error that in effect says, "I know something is wrong, but I don't know what exactly what is wrong."

It could be that your lens to camera contacts are just dirty, that your shutter is about to die, or there is an electronic fault. (shutter replacement runs about $250 - $300.)

yea ive tried the different lenses i have cleaned off the contacts with an eraser it didnt work so i just decided to get a new body.

i use the rebel t2i. it's a very good camera, and has been done well for most of my needs so far. but if you plan to shoot professionally (or already do), i'd check out some of the higher grade options. that's the boat i'm in. but for starting out or for hobby, it's a real good camera.

anyone wanna give me a mark III? yeah, didn't think so ;-)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back