N Nauh TPF Noob! Joined Apr 26, 2013 Messages 8 Reaction score 1 Location Mexico Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 21, 2013 #1 Here's a photo I took recently.
P pisto1981 TPF Noob! Joined Apr 23, 2013 Messages 313 Reaction score 33 Location Daventry Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 21, 2013 #2 I like this
sscarmack Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jul 14, 2009 Messages 2,389 Reaction score 949 Location Sharpsville,PA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 21, 2013 #3 Very nice silhouette. Like the colors of the sky. Nice photo
cptkid TPF Noob! Joined Apr 13, 2013 Messages 320 Reaction score 71 Location United Kingdom Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 21, 2013 #4 nice work !
KenC Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jan 18, 2010 Messages 5,699 Reaction score 1,472 Location Philadelphia Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 21, 2013 #5 Well done. I suspect you've been taking lessons from Nandakumar (aka Frequency).
N Nauh TPF Noob! Joined Apr 26, 2013 Messages 8 Reaction score 1 Location Mexico Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 21, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 #6 Glad you liked it guys! Thanks for your kind words. KenC: Thanks! I'm not very familiar with the work of Nandakumar, Some place I could check it out?
Glad you liked it guys! Thanks for your kind words. KenC: Thanks! I'm not very familiar with the work of Nandakumar, Some place I could check it out?
KenC Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jan 18, 2010 Messages 5,699 Reaction score 1,472 Location Philadelphia Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 21, 2013 #7 Nauh said: Glad you liked it guys! Thanks for your kind words. KenC: Thanks! I'm not very familiar with the work of Nandakumar, Some place I could check it out? Click to expand... Here! His TPF name is Frequency.
Nauh said: Glad you liked it guys! Thanks for your kind words. KenC: Thanks! I'm not very familiar with the work of Nandakumar, Some place I could check it out? Click to expand... Here! His TPF name is Frequency.
N Nauh TPF Noob! Joined Apr 26, 2013 Messages 8 Reaction score 1 Location Mexico Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 21, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 #8 KenC: Thanks! I'll check it out.