What's new

thinly veiled

abraxas

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Aug 15, 2006
Messages
10,417
Reaction score
9
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
500-0845.jpg
 
:thumbup::thumbup:

That's awesome. It looks like it has a layer of ice over it.
 
am I allowed to be a tad confused? what exactly is this?


either way, I do like it :)
 
am I allowed to be a tad confused? what exactly is this?


either way, I do like it :)

Thanks. It's a drop in a streambed with water flowing over the rocks.
 
did you notice the face in the (slightly off center) middle? might be solely my interpretation, but that's really cool.

your images are so easy to get lost in. love it.
 
did you notice the face in the (slightly off center) middle? might be solely my interpretation, but that's really cool.

And what do you make of this one? :lmao:

ror.jpg



... goes back to smoking his cigar ...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom