What's new

thinly veiled

And what do you make of this one? :lmao:

ror.jpg



... goes back to smoking his cigar ...

pixelated uterus!
 
Love it and being a trout fisherman looking for shapes underwater all the time. Saw the face straight away, great shot and your eye is drawn right through the image.
 
Now I see the face dang it.

Sometimes it takes a bit. :)

Love it and being a trout fisherman looking for shapes underwater all the time. Saw the face straight away, great shot and your eye is drawn right through the image.

I'm starting to wonder if I see some of these subconciously. As time goes on and I shoot the anthropomorphics like this I pick up on them as I shoot, but sometimes I see them in post while wondering why it was I took the photo in the first place.

pixelated uterus!

I'm afraid I see that in the ink blot now.

BTW- "Uterus" -- Better name for a boy or a girl?
 
Looks like a majic layer of gossamer - beautiful. You certainly have an eye for a subject to make a beautiful image.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom