invisible

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
www.federicobuchbinder.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
p551223980-4.jpg

Sometimes we work hard to get a good shot and serendipity decides to come to the party.

:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Sometimes we work hard to get a good shot and serendipity decides to come to the party.

:thumbsup:
That's exactly what happened :) I was setting up the tripod to shoot something to the left of this scene when the bird appeared. I was lucky to be able to recompose, meter, adjust settings and shoot before it flew away...

Thanks, gentlemen.

Ah, you were sooo lucky! This little bird arrived right in time --- but then did what all birds do with me! It flew away. Only was it GOOD this time. Do I feel envy :scratch: !? ;)

Ah, you were sooo lucky! This little bird arrived right in time --- but then did what all birds do with me! It flew away. Only was it GOOD this time. Do I feel envy :scratch: !? ;)
There's another layer of luck that I didn't mention: that window had a mosquito screen! The bird kept banging its body against the screen, seemingly incapable of learning that there was no way out, no matter how much it tried. That gave me some more time to recompose, meter, etc. :)

Thanks, Corinna!

Most reactions

Back