What's new

This bug was going to pounce on me

Cheesewheel

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 15, 2006
Messages
31
Reaction score
0
Location
Florida, USA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
e7d11b32.jpg


Maybe it doesn't like me invading its privacy? Luckily I had a bodyguard:

7f64f701.jpg


:)
 
That second shot would have been totally awsome if you would have had it's eye in focus. Very nice colours and composition. The OOF eye ruins that a bit IMO.
 
I just saw that bug (from the first shot) about to pounce on me outside my apartment, lol.

Welcome to the forum! :D
 
Well, did your bodyguard eat the Pouncing Bug in the end???
That first one is really good, I like the focus, DOF and colours captured in that tiny creature.
Well, the second ... ok. What Jeroen says...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom