What's new

This day, Last year

unpopular

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
May 17, 2011
Messages
9,504
Reaction score
2,004
Location
Montana
Or as close to it, what were you doing photographically?

5967713248_3d59ffcfbc_b.jpg


"Intake" Jul 23 2011
 
I was in Iceland a year ago. Port of Reykjavik:

$IcelandHarbor.webp
 
ha, I didn't even own anything but a cheap point and shoot this time last year.
 
I shot this picture two days ago, last year:

7492253096_e3e5eba1b9_b.jpg
 
Maybe not the same day, but close enough I guess.

Mackerel: It's what's for dinner!

$Mackerel 1.webp
 
Hey, these are all really good! I mean, for somewhat random photos...

Those air show shots are great! The cute little girl with her face illuminated by the sparkler! Sweet. :) And this deep purple/blue abstract shot with that splendid water drop focal point! Wow! Nice, nice, nice.

And all I had to share was some fish... :er:
 
Shooting cluelessly with a 7 year old fuji s5100 point and shoot, in full auto baby.

Technically this is July 26th, 2011. lol

7524677176_77ec9e70d2_c.jpg
 
Which light is that? I have vague memories of playing with that bell as a young child...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom