What's new

This floor is kind of.......woah!!

Trust me on this one. The last one make it black and white, increase the contrast and the black.
 
Trust me on this one. The last one make it black and white, increase the contrast and the black.

Trust me on this one, that was the first thing I tried. I am a huge fan of b&w, but I preferred the colour version!
 
LOL OK.. really? Maybe ill try it when i get home. I visualized it in my head and I think it will work.
 
LOL OK.. really? Maybe ill try it when i get home. I visualized it in my head and I think it will work.

You've motivated me to have a rethink, and I may have got it. Am uploading to Flickr now, and will post it here shortly. Let me know what you think!
 
I think it is better because you cant see the redish dirt. But I think I would want more contrast. Darker black, lighter gray. Ill try it when I get home.
 
I think it is better because you cant see the redish dirt. But I think I would want more contrast. Darker black, lighter gray. Ill try it when I get home.

I look forward to seeing it! :thumbup:
 
Not like i pictured but adding graduated filter effect makes it look more 3D. Plus I straighten it to make it more symetrical.

5532525106_328b3e787a_o-3.jpg
 
Won't that be a public hazard instead? You know, pedestrians getting dizzy and walking like they are publically intoxicated.

:lol:

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Very interesting patterns; i feel dizzy ;)
In the first, you should trim out the non-pattern segment on the right end. I also wanted to see a shot taken from the middle of the path with both side symmetrically receding to the middle of the frame
 
Won't that be a public hazard instead? You know, pedestrians getting dizzy and walking like they are publically intoxicated.

:lol:

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Very interesting patterns; i feel dizzy ;)
In the first, you should trim out the non-pattern segment on the right end. I also wanted to see a shot taken from the middle of the path with both side symmetrically receding to the middle of the frame

You're right of course. But I could go back!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom