this is cool webcam

I love those webcams! I have alot of them bookmarked but mostly ghost cams. All for fun. There's one at the Loch for people to find the Loch Ness Monster. LOL

Thanks for sharing that one...didnt know about it.
Pamela

Ooooh! I see an Ostrich! and heaps and heaps of bird things drinking from the pond. I can't wait to see a lion!

CROCODILE!

Edit: Ooops False alarm. :blushing: it was a reflection on a puddle..

I really must be crazy... I woke up at 5 in the morning just to see it while it's in the morning...
There are three Zebra and a lot of Antelope along with Warthogs.

I can't take any screen shots right now though... for some reason they blocked it.
hey, now a bird is sitting on the Warthog.... :lmao:

OK, now I see why they make fun of Pumba.
This thing is GROSS it just got through wiping it's @$$ in the merky part of the water. :confused:
:puke-rig:

LOL Poor Pumba

There's a family of Antelope there now. I'm such a sucker for these webcams. Just saw something big in the water and then it went off screen fast. Wonder what it was. I really dont want to see antelope being taken down by a croc! lol

Pamela

fadingaway1986 said:
why dont the animals attack the webcam?
It says this on the site:
A curious creature could interrupt all the electronic wizardry. The perimeter of the array is fortified with high-strength wire and electrified fencing, while the computer and camera apparatus are secured in tight cabinetry. It’s harmless to the wildlife and discourages their attempts to get in. But even with protection, anything can happen. “You have to animal- and insect-proof everything,” says Murie. “Otherwise, it’s a real problem. In this place if you get a bug in the system, it really is a bug.”

On the north side of the lake you can see the small building that the camera is in.
img_petespond1.jpg

Woah! a Croc almost grabbed a duck! :lol:

Most reactions

Back