This is FANTABULOUS

me inside

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
This is my most beloved photograph....simple, neat, and has alotta meaning! Please do respond with your thoughts about this.

PIC_0025.jpg

me inside said:
This is my most beloved photograph....simple, neat, and has alotta meaning! Please do respond with your thoughts about this.
If it has 'alotta' meaning for you, frame it and hang it on your wall.
But to me its a couple of unsharp blobs in sepia.

seriously, could you enlighten us, whats it mean to you?

Why do I feel like Im being talked into liking this photo? I can't even tell what it is.

Dan28607 said:
Why do I feel like Im being talked into liking this photo?

Is it because the thread title is "This is FANTABULOUS"? :lmao:

'me inside', I think it really would help if you'd explain what meaning it has for you. At the moment it's out of context as well as focus.

Well, its obvious.....death! The stone represents a grave.(a person who died which I loved too much). The Jasmin upside down, fallen representing fall. Since thats the season now.....anyways. Thats why I love it so much. Thank you for your honest answers.

Thanks for the reply, that definitely helps give it some meaning. Sorry to hear about the circumstances behind this shot. The leaf being fallen I get, but stone can mean any number of things (or nothing) to different viewers, of which a grave is not necessarily the most obvious.

The thing I find a bit distracting is that although the fallen flower is out of focus, the area of stone in the centre of the image is in focus and so my attention is drawn to the little bits of dirt there.

Remember we're only giving our thoughts; I don't think any of us would claim to be the ultimate authority on what constitutes a good shot. If this style works for you, keep at it, and enjoy it. :)

Thanks. Well the dirt has a meaning, which Ill figure out...

Most reactions

Back