This is funny Sh**! My sons Christmas program.

kathyt

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Okay, let me start by saying that I do not condone the behavior of my son on this occasion! :) This was his Christmas program last week. He just turned 4. I sure hope Santa doesn't see this video because some of Coopers presents would probably be heading back to the North Pole. I don't think Santa allows pushing girls and picking our boogers during our Christmas program. I, on the other hand, think I almost peed my pants during this fiasco from laughing so hard! My son is the tallest one in the bright yellow shirt. Watch till the very end. Enjoy.

Last edited by a moderator:
It used to be parents would embarass their children with nude photos of them is a baby. My how technology has changed this.

I guess we know what's going to keep him in line when he starts dating. lol. Thanks for sharing. Cute kid.

Ain't kids great at that age?!?

Well, I gotta admit, I was a little distracted at first by the kid at the right with his hands over his ears through the entire first bit. :lmao:

In your son's defense:
--What little boy has NOT picked his nose and then stuck his finger in his mouth during a play, music program, etc? Once they start thinking about that booger up their nose, it's just gotta be done.
--That little girl he pushed?? She deserved it. He was TRYING to be helpful and pull her back to the task at hand. All he got for his efforts was a shove, so he shoved back. That was a "no, YOU listen" shove. :lmao:

When mine were little, these programs always made me cringe a little, wondering what they would do. Fortunately, someone else's kid usually did the really memorable stuff. Although my youngest did once sit at the edge of the stairs during the children's story and play in the offering money plate (which already had money in it) the entire time. What made it especially bad was that *I* was the church financial secretary at the time. :lol:

Lol cute. what was on that table anyway.

They were fighting over BABY JESUS!!!! :lmao: The fight continued on, but I stopped rolling to break it up. The whole crowd was laughing.

--What little boy has NOT picked his nose and then stuck his finger in his mouth...

What's the difference between broccoli and boogers?

Little kids won't eat broccoli.

They were fighting over BABY JESUS!!!! :lmao: The fight continued on, but I stopped rolling to break it up. The whole crowd was laughing.

OK, time to contact the other parents for the video of YOU.......

LOL, Kathy, we can relate to our 3 year old picked his nose during his program too. Although, he didn't sing at all. Great video.

On the second part of the video I shot he went up to the microphone, thank god it wasn't turned on, and tried to sing into it. He is a ham. You should see him dance. He has got some moves!

OK, time to contact the other parents for the video of YOU.......

I did just buy Just Dance 4 for the Wii. I can really rock it out. (not really, I suck at dancing, it is really fun though):)

Looked like a sneeze gone bad... poor guy. Now mom will break this video out 25 years from now on his 30th birthday.

thanks for posting I got a good giggle out of it wish you had a tripod and left it rolling so we could see your ref. skills in action

thanks for posting I got a good giggle out of it wish you had a tripod and left it rolling so we could see your ref. skills in action

Yes, I know. Me too. :) This is priceless.

Most reactions

Back