What's new

This is me, please critique!

Nickk

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 26, 2013
Messages
27
Reaction score
2
Location
Vacaville
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
These are some of my favorite photos I've taken with my old ( and now dead) EOS Xti. Some are obviously edited and some not. I am trying to explore my limits and expand on what I know of photography. I chose these pictures to share as I believe they give a good sense of my style ( if I have one or any ), and can hopefully bring some criticism that will guide me to better photos. Any and all input would be greatly appreciated. :wink:
 

Attachments

  • $image.webp
    $image.webp
    119.4 KB · Views: 161
  • $image.webp
    $image.webp
    113.9 KB · Views: 150
  • $image.webp
    $image.webp
    51.8 KB · Views: 154
  • $image.webp
    $image.webp
    297.7 KB · Views: 158
  • $image.webp
    $image.webp
    25.8 KB · Views: 151
  • $image.webp
    $image.webp
    108.1 KB · Views: 158
  • $image.webp
    $image.webp
    141 KB · Views: 149
  • $image.webp
    $image.webp
    188.1 KB · Views: 164
  • $image.webp
    $image.webp
    60.5 KB · Views: 172
The water droplet picture is great. Love the color and clarity
 
Yes water droplet picture.
 
Thanks! Looking at these forums has inspired me to get moving in getting new gear and working on my composition. I love that one as well, took alot of shots to get one I liked.
 
I like 1 and 6 as well :) . It's good it's inspiring you. I love this forum.. So many talented people here.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom