This is me

tr0gd0o0r

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Before I get into myself I have an idea. Maybe we should get this section moved to the top of the main page, so when you get here its the first thing you see.

Alright now its my turn. I'm a relatively new photographer, I got my first SLr 2 christmases ago. And I've used it pretty much constantly since then. Oh yeah who am I. My name is Curt, I'm 18 years old, and live in Louisiana, sort of. I live in the north where some people don't really consider part of La. My equipment is as follows. I have a pentax zx-30 (I'm so glad i got in on this before the 60 its an awful camera. Pentax rox though.) I have two lenses for this little body. The normal lense that came with it, a 28-80 and my parents bought me a 100-300mm zoom lens (my favorite). I also have a really confusing flash. I don't think a flash should have a digital panel on which you can adjust things, but apparantly they do. I also have a crapload of film and a neat little camera bag my girlfriend bought me. If anyone would like to donate me an older pentax body with no automatic options, I wouldn't complain at all.

I prefer taking pictures of things off the beaten path (like parking curbs (on the forum), pogs (remember that game, great pic coming soon i hope.) and I also believe that tight is always better is an ultimatium.

If you want to know anything else about me feel free to aks, and is you're lucky i'll answer.

Hi Curt, welcome to the madness.

Flashes can be a little tricky to learn at first. But once you do, you'll think... duh

Duh? That's my normal thought pattern!
Welcome aboard Curt!

Most reactions

Back